Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Song Stuck in My Head....

I always seem to have a song stuck in my head and why is it that most of the time it is an annoying one (ex. Born This Way by Lady Gaga...ugh) In my attempt to combat the annoying songs on the radio that get stuck in my head I have recently purchased some awesome new tunes. And let me say these tunes are a lot of fun to roll down the windows on a sunny summer day and rock out to. My sister always asks me to make her a CD's because I have probably the world's most wide range of music. Latin, Rap, Broadway, Alternative, Bluegrass....you name it I probably have it. (I am the same way about movies but that is another story)
Since it is almost summer and it is so very important to have that summer soundtrack here are some of the top songs that I am currently obsessed with/Songs stuck in my head. They are also useful to run/workout with, I just ran 3 miles today (yeah me!!!) and these tunes helped me run like the wind....so here you are

First up:

Little Too Much - Natasha Bedingfield
Hannah was annoyed because I played this song on repeat while she was here probably a thousand times, but it is an awesome song and a great one to sing to while driving with the windows down on a nice summer day

The Cave - Mumford & Sons
What do you get when you put  a Guitar + Chello + Banjo + Accordion together? Pure awesomeness in music form. A very unique sound that makes me happy whenever I hear it!

Arena - Con Bro Chill
This youtube phenomenon was shown to me by my younger brother and it is the perfect song to use when you need to be pumped up, and the perfect song to keep you running after two miles. It is by far my fav workout song. And a funny video to watch. 

Wavin' Flag - K'naan
In memory of the epic summer of soccer last year with the World Cup (VIVA ESPAÑA)  I listen to this song and it is one of my all time favorites. If this doesn't get you excited to go and kick a soccer ball around or go out and play something, well then you are a cotton headed niggy muggins!

I am warning you because these songs are very addictive and easy to get stuck in your head, where you may be forced to have them on repeat and annoy everyone around you who may be listening. Now go out and enjoy some of the nice weather that has finally graced us with its presence!

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment